Thursday, August 18, 2011

Vacation--Second Stop, Part Two: Big Sand Lake


Click on picture to enlarge and enjoy

What a blessing to have the entire family in one place for an entire week!  We had great weather and just so much fun.  We can tell the kids are getting older as we were even able to relax and have some meaningful conversations with my siblings/spouses and more interaction with the nieces and nephews.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures of the week:


The annual pontoon fishing trip

Dayle and Seth


Seth and Andrew

The next generation of Bocce players

Did I mention we had a few humid days?


Finally, a northern...

I love that little face!


Rachel, Andrew, Jaron, Seth, and Reese


1 comment:

  1. When I got home I realized that I did not have a single picture of the two grumpy old men...not a single one! I didn't think that they separated long enough to get a picture of them by themselves.
    Wonderful pictures, wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete