Monday, April 17, 2017

GEMS Luau

Shortly before I left for Orlando and the Ligonier Conference I realized that GEMS had scheduled their mother/daughter night the week I would be gone.  After thinking about who she would like to replace me (an older mom in the church, a mom who doesn't have a daughter in GEMS, a grandma-like person in the church, etc), Lydia finally decided she wanted her sister.  Anna was happy to oblige.  I just asked them to take lots of pictures and to call and tell me all about the luau-themed night. 

They borrowed Nicolas' Hawaiian shirts for the night.  Why does he have so many?!?



Their table mates

The sisters rocked this little quiz about each other.   I think sisters may know more about each other than mothers and daughters. 







No comments:

Post a Comment