Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Human Scavenger Hunt--Youth Group 2017

One Saturday in April the youth group leaders and several members of the congregation disguised themselves and walked around the Village in Meridian.  The youth group members were placed in groups and had to see how many they could find in about an hour.  Although I initially dreaded the entire outing (what will I wear, how will I change my hair, am I disguised enough, etc) I quickly found this to be one of my favorite activities of the year.  A $9.99 wig from Amazon, a quick trip to the thrift store, and some "pretend" shopping bags are able to transform you pretty well!  We ended our evening with frozen yogurt, although we all probably would have preferred hot chocolate since the evening was a little cool and rainy.






No comments:

Post a Comment