Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Spring 2021--Dordt Graduation, Bridal Shower, Concert

 I made another trip to Iowa the first week of May for Nicolas's graduation from Dordt.   As an extra bonus, Mikaela and Caleb also graduated.  Caleb graduated with his master's degree in education but he opted not to walk to get his diploma.  











Following graduation, my dad and I drove to Vermillion, SD  to watch Anna and Caleb run in another track meet at USD.  Anna ran her first 800m ever and Caleb also ran the open 800m unattached.  The next day my mom, Anna, and I attended a bridal shower for Mikaela at The Fruited Plain in Sioux Center.


Grandma Bleeker won the game of guessing how much the groceries cost!




When we were out to Iowa in March during spring break with the family, we missed Bryan and David's families.  It was good to see them on this trip, especially little Wells!


I hated to be away from some of my kids on Mother's Day, but was blessed to spend the day with my mom this year!  I also missed Lydia and Seth's outdoor concert at downtown Julia Davis Park with their small groups for the BPYO Concert Orchestra.  Good thing dad made it and videotaped the concert for me.  Both kiddos auditioned in early May for next school year and are excited to play in the concert orchestra again--hopefully, all in person this time!
Listening to the other groups 



No comments:

Post a Comment