Thursday, April 30, 2015

Nic's Blog

I wasn't sure what to title this blog, but since it is all about Nic...

Nicolas finished up his season with the Boise Philharmonic Youth Symphony with a concert last Saturday with the Reno Youth Symphony.  It was an all day event that culminated with the concert late afternoon on Northwest Nazarene University's (NNU) campus.  


Quite a bit of talent on this stage!

I think they look goofy in this picture.   I must have been holding my cell phone at the wrong angle.  Caleb wanted to take his picture with Nicolas because he wonders if he will miss most of his brother's concerts next year while he is at college.  Assuming Nicolas makes it back into the BPYO...


A little over a week ago, he was inducted into the National Honor Society.  I love this kid's smile!




No comments:

Post a Comment