Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Back to School

Seth began his junior year on August 17 this year. After being chauffeured to school for the first few days, Seth became fully licensed and is now able to drive himself to school and cross-country practice. Yay! 


This is Seth's first year going to school alone. He has always gone with Lydia and this moment was bittersweet.

On August 25 Anna, Lydia, and I made the road trip to Dordt University with friends from church who were also bringing out their freshman daughter. It was a long trip out and back, but it was good to be able to help the girls move in and get adjusted. Seeing Nicolas, my parents, and other family is always a huge bonus! On the way home, my friend and I stopped at IKEA in Salt Lake City, then picked up Mikaela, and met Caleb in Ogden for a bite to eat. So excited to see all my kids in one weekend!






Caleb brought me flowers from his school's garden 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment