Monday, August 12, 2019

Iowa Trip Part 2--Big Sand with the Bleekers


Bryan and Becca were not able to join us at Big Sand this year, so Russ' sister Renee and her family took the cabin we had reserved for them.  We had lovely weather and so much fun fishing, swimming, boating, going for walks, playing pickle-ball and other games, and just cabin hopping to catch up on each other's lives.  

















Kayak Trip




Lots of Games



The girls and I played lots and lots of pickleball this week. 




Disc-golf tournament

Other than Brooke's sign-hitting drive, this was the highlight of the tournament. 
I don't think my team ever used my throw.🙈






Even a little badminton this year thanks to the Olsens
Fishing








Russ and Nicolas took me northern fishing one evening.  I missed a big one and caught a little guy.  Then we had to get back quickly because the sky looked a little ominous!




July 4th parade of boats and fireworks.



Good-eating


I think that is about all we left behind at the Logging Camp!

The bald eagle entertained us several days.


Eating his fish catch




Beautiful snapshots of the lake







So good to be all together for a week!



No comments:

Post a Comment